"Ollie Philips, Professional Rugby Union Player"
“Phil is the consummate professional and knows his profession better than any individual I have come across. I have progressed in most areas of my training and it is thanks to Phil’s ideas, insights and suggestions that I feel I will be returning to the world of rugby following injury a better athlete and player. Thank you for all your hard work and effort Phil.”
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.
View our other
In The Spotlight
"Nick has a superb gym and a great attitude to training. Anyone who trains at his place can be assured
"I have worked with Kosta for many years and the best compliment I can pay to him is that at
"Training with Nick when in London has become a part of my life now. His enthusiasm and passion inspire me
"I have been working with Phil for the last year and in that time his knowledge of nutrition and strength
"I thought I was in pretty good shape until I started personal training with Nick – pain should be his