"Physique of the Week Winner!"
Neil has been a previous winner of the very competitive International “Physique of the Week” Award thanks to the effort from himself and Ultimate Performance. A huge congratulations to Neil who shows that hard work and focus pays off!
Here’s what Nick Mitchell had to say about Neil before all the votes were in:
“Great results follow great commitment.
I think Neil deserves a vote of confidence from this page in the “Physique of The Week” Competition. 6kg up in bodyweight, plus a lot leaner, all in 8 weeks is good going for an experienced guy!”
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.
View our other
You have to have been living in an internet-free cave, to have not heard of UNILAD - one of the world's
Alan looks like a completely different individual, and we are very impressed by the hard work he has put in
Amazing changes to your physique like this can only make you happier. We're not surprised this gentleman is smiling!
Above is Zach Trowbridge, one of our many committed participants in our Online Personal Training programme. He went from 13%
Jake spends a lot of time with us in the gym and naturally he wanted to share his impressive stats: "12