The Most Important Photo Shoot of Your Life!
Preparing for your wedding can be extremely stressful. There is so much to think about, and many women also put pressure on themselves to look their absolute best. That pressure only adds to the stress, particularly if previous efforts to lose weight haven’t worked.
Our Personal Trainers are very used to helping you prepare for the day. We have years of experience managing Victoria’s Secret models, actresses and women in the public eye. We know exactly what it takes to get in great shape, with a tough deadline, and with a thousand other things to juggle.
We aim to minimise the stress you feel at getting into shape. We will design a training programme, diet plan, and give you advice on how to reduce stress so that you can look your absolute best. We will make sure you feel sexy, toned and healthy in your dress, so you can relax and just enjoy the day.
We have two bridal bootcamp plans.
The first is just for the bride, and is a six week programme designed to help you tone up and lose fat, so you look fantastic on the day.
The second is a programme timed to finish as close to your special day as possible for those of you who want to be as perfect as you can be.
We will spend a lot of time with you at the start understanding your current diet, lifestyle and exercise habits, so we can design the best possible holistic programme for you.
So, what can I expect?
- Envious comments from everyone within 10 sessions
- Feeling much more energetic
- Improved skin
- Better sleep
- Better digestion
- To feel in fantastic shape when you walk down the aisle
- A very happy husband on the wedding night!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.