A businessman who was living off takeaways and convenience food has made an incredible transformation in just 16 weeks.
Mike, who owns businesses in his native Canada, didn’t know how to eat to get in shape or structure a diet for a healthy lifestyle before UP.
The busy 47-year-old, who works in finance and splits his time between New York and London, had not trained properly for four years and wanted to rediscover his fitness from the days when he was a competitive swimmer.
He achieved an incredible new physique and reignited his passion for training after just 16 weeks working with Ultimate Performance’s world-leading personal trainers.
“My experience at UP Fitness has breathed new life into me,” he says. “Not only did I transform my body and my fitness, but I have transformed my relationship to fitness and I have created a commitment to working out that inspires me every day of my life.”
When he came to UP, he was carrying a lot of body fat and his work schedule meant he was mainly just eating convenience food and takeaways.
He had been putting off getting in shape for years but his goal was clear: he finally wanted to transform his body, his fitness and his health.
Mike had never weight trained properly before and didn’t really know how to structure a diet with ‘real food’ that would give him the physique and the performance he wanted.
But once Mike committed himself to the nutrition plan the results were instantaneous. He started to get very lean, very fast – even though the amount of calories he was eating was going up every week.
The results were incredible. He dropped around 9kg over the 16 weeks and saw his body fat drop from 23.5% to a supremely shredded 6.4% over the course of his transformation journey.
* Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!
Why did you first contact UP?
I first contacted UP Fitness because I had become desperate and resigned about my fitness. I had not worked out for four years, and I knew I wasn’t going to change that pattern on my own.
What do you feel that you have achieved?
What I achieved at UP Fitness was transformation! Not only did I transform my body and my fitness, but I have transformed my relationship to fitness and I have created a commitment to working out that inspires me every day of my life.
What have you learned?
I have learned proper form to work out, what to eat, how to challenge my body, how to be disciplined, how to be coachable, how to go further than I thought I could and, most extraordinarily, I have a new found passion and love for training.
What’s next for you?
I will be training like this for many years to come. What’s next is to build my strength. I am clear I am building a body that is a match for what I am out to accomplish in my life.
What would you tell others about your experience with UP?
My experience at UP Fitness has breathed new life into me! I am clear that everything that I have accomplished in my training at UP Fitness I owe to my trainer, Rich Wild, and to the programmes UP Fitness offers.
All I did was show up and do what I was coached to do. I never imagined that the results I have would be so simple to achieve, and so incredibly enjoyable and exciting to work at.
I am grateful to my trainer and UP Fitness for making this singular and most important difference in my life. I recommend to anyone who is considering training to get him/herself to UP Fitness immediately!
Want incredible results like Mike? Start your transformation journey with Ultimate Performance today by speaking to us about our Personal Training Plans.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.